Resources and Support
Our Clinic offers “Pregnancy Decision Consultations” thereby offering resources and support to you before, during and after your pregnancy. Our trained staff can provide you access to educational classes, baby clothes and baby items that you might need during this time of transition in your life. Depending upon availability we may assist you with:
- Baby Clothes
- Layette items
- Car seats / strollers
- Bassinets / cribs / high chairs
- Other baby items
Through local partnerships, we may assist you by providing referrals for:
- Community and medical resources
- Adoption information and sources
- Housing, financial aid information
- Single mom support group
- Miscarriage support group
- Post Abortion Healing Bible Study
- Social services referrals
- Breast feeding information referrals and support groups
- Career counseling consultation and referrals
- Parenting classes
Our Life Center will host educational speakers/ events for the benefit of our community.
These events will focus on educating the community about various topics relating to maternity, family, health, and issues concerning the dignity of life from conception till death.
We will advertise on our social media and website when these events are scheduled.